PassimPay is a state-of-the-art payment system that was created and designed with the aim of facilitating cryptocurrency transactions and their store in total security. PassimPay has focused on three main features that are essential when dealing with cryptocurrency transactions, i.e. security, convenience and speed of decision-making. By doing so, users around the world have at their disposal a financial tool with unique features and truly innovative functionalities.
The purpose of PassimPay is to carry out normal cryptocurrency transactions quickly, easily and safely so that everyone, even the most inexperienced ones, can receive, store and send funds, anonymously, through the most popular cryptocurrencies.
One payment system – Two account types
PassimPay has decided to split itself and give both individuals and businesses the opportunity to use its services. This is why it offers two quite different types of accounts: Personal and Business.
These two types of accounts have different features and functionalities but the same aim: to give everyone the chance to make transactions with cryptocurrencies instantly, saving time.
Why did PassimPay take this decision? Individual users have quite different needs than businesses.
Thus, the two types of accounts are focused and have specific functionalities for specific needs.
Individual users need secure storage for their cryptocurrencies and the chance to deposit funds easily and quickly and to send them at any time and to any address worldwide.
Companies need a solution that matches their business by being able to offer their customers the possibility of paying in cryptocurrencies, expanding their customers base and facilitating the collaboration with their partners as well.
PassimPay has thought of all this, creating a payment system with a set of unique features and functions.
PassimPay currently supports 16 most popular cryptocurrencies, but the list is constantly being updated. These are the main of them: BTC, ETH, USDT, BNB, USDC, ADA, DOGE, SHIB, BUSD, LTC, TRX, BCH, EOS.
You can send, receive or store these cryptocurrencies totally securely via PassimPay.
When dealing with cryptocurrencies, security is fundamental, which is why PassimPay adopts and uses the most advanced security systems: Network/application firewall, Two-Factor Authentication, Intrusion detection, Emergency Recovery, Security Incident Management as well as SSL certificate, 2FA, and DDoS protection provided by Cloudflare.
PassimPay partner program: invite other users to earn commissions
PassimPay offers a truly fantastic partner program to all users.
How does it work? in a very simple way. When you register your account you get a unique referral link associated directly with your account, share your link with your friends, and acquaintances, or simply on social networks, explaining the unique features of PassimPay and why it is useful or share promotional materials with them and invite them to join our community.
Every time your referral withdraws funds from PassimPay, you get 5%, 7%, or 10%, according to your level, of the withdrawal fees automatically and directly to your account. You don’t have to do anything else!
As mentioned, the percentage varies according to the level. It starts at the 1st level with a 5% commission that anyone can receive and then moves on to the 2nd level with 7% of your partners’ commission for each withdraw, when your partners’ total withdrawals exceed $500,000 and the 3rd level with a 10% commission when your partners’ total withdrawals exceed $1500,000. An excellent system to have a passive income.
Therefore, PassimPay decides to reward its most active users who decide to make this payment system known to other users in a very generous way.
Two different account types: Personal and Business
The personal account is designed for individual users who decide to store their crypto securely, send or receive crypto easily and instantly.
The features of this account are:
– instant payments: You do not have to wait hours or days to receive your funds, you have them available immediately.
– anonymity: No confidential and personal documents are required. You only need an email and password to register an account.
– secure storage: Two-factor authentication, SSL certificate and Cloudfare protection to secure your funds and data from hackers.
– Convenient: Deposits are completely free of charge, while for withdrawals there are very low fees ranging from 0.1% to 1%.
– Flexible settings: In a just few clicks you can change the settings of your account and adapt it perfectly to your needs.
The business account is designed for enterprises, online shops, e-commerce and all companies that want to accept crypto payments.
The features of this account are:
– Secured API: PassimPay integration allows you to accept crypto payments by linking your Passimpay business account directly to your project in a just few clicks.
– Advanced reports: You can keep track of all incomes and expenses of your account and download the relevant file to consult it at any time.
–Instant notifications: Receive instant notifications whenever something new happens, such as a new transaction or a message from our support team.
– User-friendly management: The management of the dashboard is suitable for everyone, which is why it can be considered an user-friendly platform. Moreover, It also has very useful features: automatic payments, whitelists and customisable templates which are a great help for any kind of business.
– Low fees: Really low and convenient fees, never exceeding 3.5 % per transaction depending on the status and load of the blockchain.
How to start with PassimPay?
To start using all the features of PassimPay you need to register an account.
Let’s take a step by step look at how to register an account with PassimPay:
1) Go to the PassimPay website https://passimpay.io/ and click on the “Sign up” button in the top right corner of the homepage.
2) Choose between Personal or Business account according to your needs.
4) Once you have created an account, enter your email and password and click on “Log in”
5) Now you need to activate the Two-factor authentication (2FA) by entering the code you receive by email, this way your account will be protected.
6) The next step is to create the master key which is used to recover your account in case you lose the access to it. Simply tick the 3 boxes and click “Continue“.
7) Copy your master key and keep it in a safe place where only you have access and click on “Confirm“.
8) Now enter the master key, a character or number for each box and confirm it.
9) You receive a welcome message: “Welcome to your PassimPay account” click on “Activate protection”, this will activate the email protection.
Note: We recommend that you also activate the two-factor authentication (2FA) Authy authenticator to have a double level of protection and to confirm your email address by clicking on the link received by email
10) Now you can fully utilise all the features of PassimPay without any limitations.
Registration takes only a few minutes, it does not require any personal documents and it is very simple. However to make it even easier for all the users, PassimPay has a Youtube channel where videos are uploaded and you can find a video where it is explained step-by-step how to register an account.
Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/@passimpay.
Also available to users is a step-by-step guide on how to connect their projects to the PassimPay platform https://passimpay.io/developers.
Once logged in, you will have the Passimpay’s dashboard in front of you. As mentioned above, it is a very intuitive and user-friendly dashboard, designed even for inexperienced users who are new to the world of cryptocurrencies.
Let’s have a look in detail:
In the upper left part of the dashboard is shown your current and total balance in dollars ($). You can also decide to hide it by clicking on the “eye” icon.
Also on the left side of the dashboard, you will find your balance amount by each cryptocurrency. By clicking on the “Edit” button, you can decide which ones to display in the foreground. A very useful option to remind you, at a glance, of the amount of your favourite cryptos.
In the central part of the dashboard you will find the currency rates, which are always updated in real time. A really useful section to stay up-to-date on market trends.
Scrolling down, you find the incoming transfers. You can view all the incoming transfers you have received in your account related to the previous day up to a year ago.
Another section that is worth to be mentioned is the transaction history section.
In this section, you can view all your transactions and search them by sum, ID, wallet address or by currency, operation type, date and status.
You can also download them in a CSV format, save them in your device and consult them when needed.
Last but not least, the activity log section. An important security measure that allows you to view all the accesses to your account: the date, time of access and the IP from which the access took place. In this way, in the event of an unauthorised access, you will immediately realise it.
We also invite you to check the news section often, where we publish all the news concerning the world of cryptocurrencies and the latest news regarding our financial tool.
Contact and Social media
The FAQ section contains answers to the most common questions. Alternatively, users can contact the support team 24/7 at the following e-mail addresses:
Support team: email@example.com
PassimPay on social media: